Sooo slow

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The site is fast for me, so that confirms that it's not a server problem. I noticed that most the complaints are coming from Bigpond and TPG users - perhaps it is a problem with these particular ISP's connections!

I doubt any of us have changed ISPs since the server change - I certainly haven't but the difference is still VERY noticable to me...

No problem for me. It's 4:19 am and I'm on dial-up.

I'm not saying that you've changed ISPs, I know that the server has changed. But why have the bulk of complains come in the last 2 days?

Its been slow for me for a few weeks now.
I use Westnet as my provider and i spoke to them about the problem yesterday. We tested everything he possibly can without trying new hardware this end. Nothing negative came up.
He seemed to think it was the site itself or my hardware. However, since im not the only one having problems and all other sites i visit are fine i can only conclude (without further research) that its the site.

I'm on TGP at school and the site appears normal. On bigpond at home, and it's like having dial-up.

I'm not saying that you've changed ISPs, I know that the server has changed. But why have the bulk of complains come in the last 2 days?

I raised it in a thread about 2 weeks ago. I am at work at the moment, Internode, Adelaide, site is very slow. Same on Bigpond Cable Extreme at home. Seems strange that some people are experiencing a speed increase and some, like me, where there has been significant speed degradation. It can take between 15s to 1 minute or more just to load the APS home page.

not too bad on mine, but definately slower then nomral oh and has everyone elses drop menu dissappeared for the forums on the tool bar? that thing was really handy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back