South Africa's Irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a good photographer, pretty crazy. There's a photo that he to of a Amithystine python 70ft up in a tree. He does alot of work with snakes. His show if on every week night at 8:30 on Animal planet. It's a good watch.

I like watching austin stevens, he's like a little kid every time he finds a snake, he gets so excited. And although I think he's a bit dense, I still can't help but be impressed by a photographer that would let himself get bit in the face by a rock python or an anaconda if it means he gets a good shot.
The ones I saw were the King Cobra one and the Anaconda one.

I like watching austin stevens, he's like a little kid every time he finds a snake, he gets so excited. And although I think he's a bit dense, I still can't help but be impressed by a photographer that would let himself get bit in the face by a rock python or an anaconda if it means he gets a good shot.
The ones I saw were the King Cobra one and the Anaconda one.
Dont know why he gets so excited, he's already seen it in the box, before its stage placed, so he can try to break its back with those poxy tongs. Total tit!!!

I know it makes for compelling watching but why do these guys have to chase and harrangue these animals?

Why can't they just observe quietly like David Attenborough?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back