southern leaf-tailed gecko requirements

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love all the pics... yep Saz when i get mine i'll be putting up heaps of pics.. wont be till next season though.. you may even be able to help me out with gettin some from the sounds of it ;)

Megz

i used to catch those guys when ever i was in sydney when i was younger! they are awsome geckos i used to find them behind the dart board that was outside.

very nice pics!

andrew

G'day Megz, longtime no see. Whatever happened with your tertle pond/enclosure? did you end up building it? :)

hey inny...
yep i built the enclosure... but dads finches ended up getting it for themselves :( but he'll be building more soon so i should be able to get it back ;)

slacky... you must be talking about the broad tailed geckoes (phyllurus platurus) as the southern leaf tailed gecko (saltuarius swaini) doesnt occur that far down the coast..

HT.. g's what can you's keep down there ;)

its really not that comfortable afro ;) :lol:

Reptilegirl said:
HT.. g's what can you's keep down there ;)

It is an odd mix based on what people had when they set up the schedules. Basically nobody had any leaf tailed's so they were not included on the schedules. We are lucky that when the schedules were defined some people had crocs and GTP's otherwise these would be off limits also.

Today I read the RSP article in the Australian Reptiles magazine (our copy came in the mail today) and dreamt of owning a pair... then I remembered the schedules and realised that of course these guys were not on them (because of course nobody kept them when the schedules were defined) and realised I had two chances - Bucklies and None! (And moving to NRL central is also not on our adgenda.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back