Sparkling Diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donski

Reaction score
My Diamond x Jungle shed her skin in one amazing piece and just looked so sparkly and new I had to photograph her.

diamondshed.jpg

diambluehead.jpg

For the record , she is packing away frozen thawed Rats ! :lol: She IS an easy snake ! I'm saving for my pair of pure Diamonds next year.

Don

hey nice speicies of snake you got there do you know the requirements i need to house a diamond in it'll be my first diamond

wow, have you noticed the smiley face with horns in her head pattern.
Looks great

Oooh wow, shes beautiful! I never knew they were blue like that. Makes me want one *lol*

I think the snake in the first photo needs a bit of skarfing :)

wow, great colors! the blue coming off the scales on her midriff from the flash adds to the strikingness

Thanks guys. The blue is simply her irridescence, always stunning after a shed.

Ryan There are tons of care sheets on the Web check them out.

As a Diamond x jungle my girl is kept as any carpet python try this link http://www.acreptiles.com/carpet_python_care.htm She is so easy to look after, eats everything, sheds in one, lovely to handle, so tame.

If you get a Diamond find a local breeder in case you need help at any point. There are lots of forums you can ask for help and advice too, most of the time people are really friendly and helpful, sadly you have to watch the odd one or two. I really would like pure Diamonds but they are hard to come by in the UK and so expensive. Fortunately it is easy for us to import from Europe which is probably the route I will go next year. Best of luck with your quest.
Don

I guess posting on forums you open yourself up a little. I just want to say thanks for all the PM's I have had in support and to the nice comments most people have made. I came here for help and received it, thanks, but also received abuse. I wont post any further and will leave this forum. I have contact details for those people that can help me so thank you to those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back