Specific reptile photography forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephrurus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day All,

I'm keen for a separate forum to be made specifically for field trip photos or at least wildlife photography. Field trip and herping threads are quickly buried under "My bearded has defecated twice today, should i be worried?" and "HELP! I've lost my snake" threads. I think the site needs a place where people can display photos from field trips or photos of animals they have seen in the wild. Many other forums have a "photography forum", and I reckon APS needs one too.

-H

yeah not a whole seperate forum just like a seperate thing eg general herps, chit chat, Australian snakes

great idea neph :)

"My bearded has defecated twice today, should i be worried?" LMFAO :):):)

Brilliant. So many good photographers out there, You got my vote!:D

good idea mate, they should also look at making the chit chat a seperate thing as well, hate whe there is a good post that gets wiped off with other post that sometimes dont refer to reptiles. before you know it you have missed out on something that could have been importabnt to you. good idea guys.

great idea!

and its not for people posting blurry pics of their new maccie either......

specifically for field trip / wild photography photos!

Sounds great... but can I post piccies of my beardie that has pooped twice today and ask everyone if he looks ok?

:p

MoreliaMatt said:
and its not for people posting blurry pics of their new maccie either......

specifically for field trip / wild photography photos!

Agreed!

that sounds like an awsome idea that way people can share there pics wit aus and show the beauty of nature at its best

Great idea! I like looking for all the photo threads.

My blue tongue has eaten every day this week and hasn't pooped at all. Should I be worried? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back