Specific reptile photography forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry,
I'm a full supporter but would actually like to take the discussion a bit further....
This is "Aussie Pythons and Snakes" and I greatly appreciate the hard work that goes into running this site. However this has in a defacto way become the main herpetological site in Australia. While I'm not necessarily suggesting the title be changed i do think the forum titles could be revamped along the lines of:
1. Herping in the wild (perhaps where your fild trip posts could go)
2. Captive husbandry of herps (where my 'beardie did a strange poo' could go)
3. For Sale
4. Wanted

Personally I would eradicate all non herp posts/forums. If I want to hear about someones piercing there are plenty of other places I could go. But then this maybe too radical for a herping site!

No i agree, we should completely revamp the whole APS thing. We'll do it like this...............................................

I like the way the site is spongbob, current Forum names are fine. I think the sites adanced quite well with its role in the herp world. However changes are always happening..the site is always advancing...(hopefully forward:shock:)
I do like the idea of another forum tag for field trip photos...however I feel the album and photos section accomplishes this to a degree......Isnt their a limit to the number of total photos a user can post up in threads? I think its still a good idea which would definetly be used by users...people loooove photos...:D.

I am just going to add my yes to the pool of them in the hope that it might make a difference, lol.

sounds like a good idea to me. Can't believe it has'nt already been done.

Put this as a feature request if you like the idea. This is what the Gallery is for though.

Brilliant idea! Are we allowed to show friends efforts? My friend has sent some stunning pics I would love to share!!!!!

Hello this thread went to 4 pages and I refuse to let it die!

DrNick agrees on the idea so I'm going to have to join the band of people wanting this new forum!

Although, I'm probably the worst Photographer on this site, I really do enjoy seeing reptiles in their native habitats!

Bring on the new forum!

It amazes me it never got done in the first place.

But yes it would be a good idea, 2 sections is fine:
1. Wild herp photography
2. Captive Reptile Photography.

OK so if i write long pages

or lots of photos

(Insenrt cute photo of snake etc)

then I get another page...............

Surely a five page thread cannot be ignored!

Gasp!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back