spider pic!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great photo, i love these spiders .mine was at the letter box before i went away and a month later when i got back it was gone. We had a Golden orb out the back so we set up a habitat area for them(fenced off from the dogs) she grew to the size of my hand and mated with tiny male,then layed an egg sack then died, i kept her for a week but then buried her in the habitat area. The egg sack has hatched and all the babies have flown away on the webs. I was hoping that some would stay but now we have heaps of wheel weavers(garden orbs):)

Hope you dont mind Jordon but can anyone identify this one please. Location Western Melb very similiar to a wolfy.

Attachments

• P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 25
  • P1010006.jpg
    P1010006.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 30
im very very upset about u putting them pics up cracksinthepitch,take them down NOW..................lol na its kool,its a nice looking spider but i dont know what it is

We've got heaps of spiders where we are,ranging from jumping,redbacks ,wolfys,garden orbs,golden orbs,Crosses, bird dungs(photo attached),Huntsman,net casters,leaf curlers etc
P.S. thanks jordan:oops:

Attachments

• F1040001.jpg
    F1040001.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 28
we had a small funnel web lookin spider thats legs and head and... mid section? had a metallic blue tinged to it, quie odd, it ran under the tin heap, about as big as a 5oc peice legs diameter of course.

jordan- your cool, your the only girl i know who refers to snakes and spiders as sexy thats radd ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back