spider pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Reaction score
hi guys
i know a few people on here like there spiders so heres a few pics i took at the melbourne museum

I love spiders and they look fantastic.
I had one for a while but by the time I got her she was third hand and getting old.She died :(
They look great so furry.They are different species are they?

Thanks for sharing! Spiders both fascinate and scare me. These pics are about as close as i would ever want to get to one...

Nice spiders :)

Im always chasing them around the house with my camera while my wife looks on in disbelief!

Spidey8.jpg

Why? There not out to get you and I will tell you a secret,you got more chance of me putting my hand in a spiders enclosure than touching a Woodie :oops: Cant stand them,its only sincr I have been with herps that I have had to tolerate them (yuk)

I was a cruel girl when I was younger I use to pull the legs off Daddy long legs,I would never do that now.
What sort of spider is that Strange 1?

looks like a huntsman to me, though i may be wrong...

I was a cruel girl when I was younger I use to pull the legs off Daddy long legs
- lurk

Is that why you moved onto snakes? :lol: No legs to pull off :wink: :twisted:

Yeah that was a tiny huntsman, I was laying 2 inches from him to get him to fill the frame.

:D No Jessop I was fasinated by all sorts of animals as a chlild my mum could of killed me..he he.
The one thing I did that was really stupid when I was 5 was try to pick up a Brown even though I new it was a bad idea.
Then have to watch my dad kill it with a rake :( That day has stayed with me.
That was a good one Jessop :lol: :lol:

LOL! yeah i wasn't the nicest little boy either... I remember many battles with bull-ant colonies and jumping-jacks. (i didnt win em all) lol. I think it's natural for youngsters learning about mortality to wage wars on insects!

I loved preying mantis I use to collect them and Christmas beetles but unfortunatly I dont get to see the beetle any more.

Why? There not out to get you and I will tell you a secret,you got more chance of me putting my hand in a spiders enclosure than touching a Woodie Cant stand them,its only sincr I have been with herps that I have had to tolerate them (yuk)
lol Lurk ya big softy JK :)

nice spiders there, pity cant remember the names of that 1 with the white stripes on the knees

My friend had a pair of tarantulas as pets....must say I'm more terrified of rats than spideys!

Re: RE: spider pics

jordo said:
Why? There not out to get you and I will tell you a secret,you got more chance of me putting my hand in a spiders enclosure than touching a Woodie Cant stand them,its only sincr I have been with herps that I have had to tolerate them (yuk)
lol Lurk ya big softy JK :)

Dont laugh at me I like the spiders I just dont like woodies,they annoy me cause they can out live me if a nuclier bom or something to that effect was to happen :D

Lol lurk! You had me wondering what type of "Woodie/Woody" you were referring to for a while :oops: :lol: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back