• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spinytail Geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparticus

Reaction score
For sale 2 juvie Spinytail Geckos(strophurus ciliaris),grey form.To young to sex.$110 each or $200 for both,will freight at buyers expence.

Ian.

Hey Ian, not definitely not interested, but would much prefer an already known pair (and unrelated) than juvies. Something will fall in my lap eventually that works out......

I'm sure you won't have trouble selling these guys (or girls) though.

No worries Falconboy.Here is a picture of one of the females for all to see.

Last edited:
I think with the knobtail frenzy some of the other species of geckos have been left behind.How about a little spool on behalf of my less popular buddies.The spinytails are among the easiest to keep and breed.The spend the daylight hours sitting on a branch in the open which means you get to see them 24 hours a day,thats if your good enough to find them with their great ability to camoflauge themselves.They do not hide under ground as the terrestrials do.All my spinytails are happy to feed from a pair of tweezers and are quite at home and relaxed sitting on my hand.In my personal opinion they are up there with the best.

I'll have to find out and get back to you.It cost me $48 to get a stimson sent to me from brisbane,I couldn't see it being any dearer then shipping the stimson.

I am not sure if anyone will be there until after christmas,but I will see how I go tomorrow.

I found the numbein the phone book,won't be able to do it till after christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back