Spotted Dilema

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

junglepython2

Hi all,

I have a python that I have had for nearly 10 years it was then sold to me as a Childrens Python, however I have suspected for a long while that it isn't a Childrens. It failed the scale test for a Childrens that was posted on here about a month back if anyone remembers.

I am 90% sure of what it really is but is there anyone out there who I could send some pics to that would be able to tell me with some certainty or even be able to tell me if it is a dirty hybrid;) ?????? Any help would be appreciated.

Also how much stuffing around is it to get a species name changed on the books for the DSE?
</IMG>

can't see pic

There isn't any:lol: . I'd rather send some pics to one suitable person and get one answer rather then a heap of opinions. No offence intended.

oh i c.........but now u have me curious;)

Sounds like a good way to be swamped by PMs from the same people who want to give you opinions... ;)

Sounds like a good way to be swamped by PMs from the same people who want to give you opinions... ;)

Lol you might be right but I hope PMing asking for photos and then offering opinions might be too much work for some;)

Can anyone volunteer anyone who would be of assistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back