Squids are smarter than cats!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
Squids are smarter than cats!

Attachments

• cat4.jpg
    cat4.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 230
Cats aren't smart at all. They still wonder to my property and disappear.

Haha I was about to ask "whats with all the hating on cats?" and then I remembered where I was.

Squid tastes better than dim sims (so does octopus)

yep,that be an octopus,not a squid,over cooked dimmies taste alot better than overcooked cephlapod

if they stuffed up the squid with an octopus,maybe that cats meant to be a cat fish,maybe the dumbness isnt the cat either but the folk thinking an octopus is a squid

why so harsh?

cats aint the only animal that kills native wildlife,cars probably kill more,and people kill them to,heck other native animals kill native animals to,dont see you hating on those

also gloating about killing them ect on a animal forum,nice one guys,shows how loving of animals some folk are,to me thats as bad as folk killing snakes ect because their venomous and half the time they arent even,or even a bluetongue

mind u,have bowled over the odd feral one,humanely

Last edited:
why so harsh?

cats aint the only animal that kills native wildlife,cars probably kill more,and people kill them to,heck other native animals kill native animals to,dont see you hating on those

also gloating about killing them ect on a animal forum,nice one guys,shows how loving of animals some folk are,to me thats as bad as folk killing snakes ect because their venomous and half the time they arent even,or even a bluetongue

mind u,have bowled over the odd feral one,humanely
For someone whos been around this forum for so long its surprising to see you try and reason with the cat haters here. Mission impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back