Staffy and Bull breed Rescue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJ

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all, Just thought I would help a friend by getting her rescue groups name out there. Debby runs a fantastic group called The Underdog Staffy and Bull breeds rescue, she saves dogs that have been dumped, surrendered and on death row at pounds. She is based in Queensland, but sometimes does transport dogs interstate. So please if you are looking for a new addition to your family, consider a rescue group such as this one. Her link is on facebook just search: The Underdog Staffy and Bull Breed Rescue, she is in the process of setting up a web page I believe as well. Thanks :D

Good on her, I wish her best of luck. These breeds get such a bad rep that isn't deserved. I have a Pure American Staffy and you couldn't ask for a better natured dog, and in the past I had a Pure English Bull Terrier and was the same.

Good on her, I wish her best of luck. These breeds get such a bad rep that isn't deserved. I have a Pure American Staffy and you couldn't ask for a better natured dog, and in the past I had a Pure English Bull Terrier and was the same.

It really is all up to how they are raised I believe. The meter man, mail people, couriers, everyone when they come reckon my staffies are the nicest mannered dogs in the town. Subsequently they have no dramas coming in and dropping parcels at the door or coming to read the meter etc. which is where the evil in the dogs come out, when they leave something on the doorstep it somehow ends up shredded and over the lawn!

thought there were never much of a guard dog as such until the other day when my partner took the bin out front and was approached by this drunk bloke, I've never heard my staffy growl and bark in 5 years but he sensed she was scared and came and stuck up for her.

It really is all up to how they are raised I believe. The meter man, mail people, couriers, everyone when they come reckon my staffies are the nicest mannered dogs in the town. Subsequently they have no dramas coming in and dropping parcels at the door or coming to read the meter etc. which is where the evil in the dogs come out, when they leave something on the doorstep it somehow ends up shredded and over the lawn!

thought there were never much of a guard dog as such until the other day when my partner took the bin out front and was approached by this drunk bloke, I've never heard my staffy growl and bark in 5 years but he sensed she was scared and came and stuck up for her.

I agree, any dog has the capacity to be bad tempered (like people lol), a well raised dog is a happy natured dog. Nice to see my staffy isnt the only one that likes destroying things. I read some interesting statistics recently that stated labradors have highest recorded number of attacks and that staffordshire bull terriers are australias most popular selling puppy!!.

She is doing a great job, adopted out a beautiful black and white English staffy girl today. I am currently fostering a big lug of a boy, sweetest temperament ever! just adores my three kids :)
View attachment 236590

good stuff wish there was more people that new the truth about these dogs especially the pit bull there the most loveing dogs i have 2 rescue dogs 1 used to be used in dog fighting once i got her i couldn't go nere her its been a year since then now shes my lil baby she loves people and other dogs now toke alot of effort and patients but realy rewarding the other used to get flogged by his owners same thing tho couldnt get nere him now he just crys when i go to work. if your mate is needing some 1 to foster some of her dogs let me know im more then happy to help out these breeds and the people trying to save them

I checked out her page, what a brilliant job she is doing!! BTW, Tyson is gorgeous!!!! I just wish i could be his forever home!! Bloody kids & their stupid damn cats!! :?

Hey, Bel711 she has a 13 week old puppy ;) ;) :D Thanks guys I will pass on all the well wishes to her and jesus will let her know about your offer to help. :)

Oh god, why did you mention that!! Now i will just have to have another look today!! I really am in love with Tyson though.......im seriously considering taking my 'pups' down to meet him! The cats will learn to hide ;)

Oh yes Tyson is stunning!!! Jesus, she knows of a lady in NSW that needs help with foster care (is that where you are?) If you would like I can PM you Debby's phone number and she can get you in contact with the lady in charge of the other rescue group? Have passed on all your compliments and well wishes to Debby she was very grateful!! Thanks you are all awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back