I'm a mum!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatelina

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well grandma to be precise.
mumma.jpg

Mumma Jedda who is a staffy X cattle had 8 puppies in a pound 6 hours out of Sydney after her owners surrendered her and told the staff to put her down (which is ridiculous as she is such a gorgeous dog).
goodjedda.jpg

Then 2days later our rescue group DCH Animal Adoptions organised to have her driven up to Goulburn where I picked her up with her gorgeous little bubbas!!
mepuppy1.jpg

So cute!
puppy1-1.jpg

Don't you think?

she and the pups are gorgeous!!!!

i had a dog when i was growing up that was a staffy x blue heeler! she reminds me of her!

good on you Tate, you do such great work.

donk

What little sweeties.....And proud mum
She does look like a beautiful dog...
She has really honest eyes.

Congrats

Whats going to happen to the pups and mum?

They get vaccinated, microchipped, wormed, and desexed and then adopted by families which are screened by our rescue organisation. This includes weeding out the families and people who are smitten by cute puppy looks and don't consider the 10-15 year commitment that they accept when purchasing a dog, as well as checking their backyards, and continually keeping up to date with the new family to make sure everything goes ok.

Ohhhh they are cute as, and the mummy dog is just gorgeous. I LOVE how her face looks in the second pic, adorable!! :)

ye some people should not be allowed to own dogs or any animal. It's so sad when you hear of stories like that. You are doing a fantastic job! :D

Thanks everyone.
They are so cute!
piratecute.jpg

And we're so lucky that mum is trusting of us. She DOES have loving eyes....
jeddaeye.jpg

She's very timid and shys away if you raise your voice or move your arms around too rapidly so we're thinking she might have been mistreated. But it's all good now because we are all giving her as much love as she can handle. :)
mummaandbaby.jpg

Aaaawww, what an adorable mum, and puppies! :D I'm so glad they were rescued! Hope you can find them great homes!

They are very cute, people can be so strange. So, are you tempted to keep one for yourself?

VERY! tempted. Jedda is SUCH a gorgeous girl.
However I already have my own dog and the more of my own dogs that I own...the less I can rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back