State of Origin: NSW vs QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOOOOOOOOOO QLD

Go Qld. The best thing NSW have going for them is that their coach graham Murray also coaches Qld Cowboys. Kinda strange since half his boys are playing on the Qld side.

Fuscus said:
Oh NO - its not bum sniffing time again :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Oh yessssssssss it is!!!! :lol:

Everyone knows Queensland breeds the biggest & dumbest no-necks. They have even have a specially designed beer brewed up there called XXXX which means it producesXtraXtraXtraXtra Large no-neck players! I feel sorry for anyone South of the Border of QLD (You Mexican misfits!!!) because it'll be Queensland winning tonight! :lol:

ps: I'm in Victoria :shock: :lol:

Queensland will win it all the way go the mighty queenslanders
QLD ROCK from your happy herping snake catcher in qld
its either now or never
it will be NOW

Alright I have got it now, one team is Maroon and one is Blue, am I right so far ?

Yes Boa - the majestic, skillfull, tough and overall nice guy QLD team wear Maroon & the no-good, dirty, piss-weak plodders from NSW wear Blue... Pretty boy sky blue to be exact... LOL

No its really cane toads vs cockroaches. I've yet to see a roach big enough to eat a cane toad!

moosenoose wrote: Everyone knows Queensland breeds the biggest & dumbest no-necks. They have even have a specially designed beer brewed up there called XXXX which means it producesXtraXtraXtraXtra Large no-neck players! I feel sorry for anyone South of the Border of QLD (You Mexican misfits!!!)
ps: I'm in Victoria

I have to agree with the QLD no neck knuckle head phenomena :D I believe they are a hybrid but not a mutation :lol:

And I thought Victoria WAS mexico

Go the Blues :D

:lol: I reckon they should have Russell maximus Crowe and George Piggins fight for half time entertainment tonight :lol:

Oh NO - its not bum sniffing time again
Maybe for the players, beer sniffing time for us :D I drink the real maron beer carlton draught not that japanese/kiwi XXXX crap(unless its free) :lol:

GO QUEENSLANDER!!!

GO THE BLUESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a close game! Hodgson played an excellent game! Woohoo!

Great game although we lost, you've got to love the game when it's as close as that.

If only they thought of going for a field goal instead of a hit up, i guess they dont pickem on brain power :lol:
and i went to the trouble of changing my font to cheer them on :(

You shouldnt have been close! Apparently kicking players in the head is ok these days, that touch judge is an absolute idiot!

Better team won and that god they did for his career..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back