State of Origin: NSW vs QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind..... a good kick in the head didn't hurt anyone. They won't stand a chance back home though!!!!
Go you good thing!!!!

I haven't watched a game of Rugga for ages, there is no such thing as a head high tackle is there??? :lol: No wonder it's hard to tell the difference from their heads to their necks :p There were 2 things that really caught my eye:
1) Was a fantastic WEDGIE done to one of the QLDers
2) The super-dupa humping action by any player who was on the ground trying to get up after a tackle (very inspirational)

Apart from that I didn't think QLD looked in the same class as the NSW team, they certainly looked a whole heap less ape-like :lol: I think the problem has been that cyclone that took out the banana plantations up North - it's a stable diet for apes! ;)

pugsly said:
Apparently kicking players in the head is ok these days, that touch judge is an absolute idiot!

That wasn't a kick in the head, in the replay it looked more like a tap on the shoulder, good to see that the brought back the biff! :lol: :lol: :twisted:

I hate it when QLD lulls NSW into a false sense of security by throwing round 1. Oh well (yawn) 2:1 it will be then ;)

What a pathetic performance by the Blues! The QLD-ers really dominated the second State of Origin. Good game QLD-ers.

Who gives a toss about origin..........the world cups on :roll: :)

I do .,,,,, what a sad night, but at least the Blues got a try, little less embarraing then not even getting on the board ! , not looking forward to Fatty on the Footy Show tomorrow nite .... but at least now some Melbournians might turn up to the next game

Origin is rigged........I reckon (correct me if I am wrong, I am sure you will).
The players have been told 1. Don't care who wins the first game but the second game the opposite team better win.
2. Don't care who wins the 3rd game......but it better put bums on paying seats so that everyone will watch the 3rd and final game.

That's what I think, how can the first game be soooo close , yet the second game is a slaughter??
It has been happening the last few years as well.....and I reckon the players will get a bonus if they get it right!!!

hehe Garth reckons I'm getting a vvveeerrryy suspicious nature.

all i can say is game 3 will be a cracker! hopefully tony carroll is fit, he will destroy the blues. tate is back and on the wing is sweet, plus we got a good, big, back up winger in mogg. sorry cocks. were back and your gonna cry. for a long time to come, your gonna cry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back