stimmie help.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigc

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My stimson still won't eat for me. I have had her for the last 3.5months and she hasn't eaten, she only eats when i take her back to the breeder.
I took her back to the breeder 3 weeks ago and she ate then and there. The breeder told me to raise the basking temp to 35-37c, and add a larger water bowl to raise the humidity. I have done all this and she still won't eat. Every time i take her back to the breeder she eates straight away, but not for me!!!!!!!!

strange. I think that your breeder should have best advice for this. I think that there can be some husbendary discomfort.

when i take her back to the breeder he feeds her live and thawed, depending what he has out. I have tried live pinkies aswell as thawed. I have tried puting the pinkie and the stimmie in a small container and leaving her under the heat lamp and just puting it in the enclosure near her hide box. I have also tried dangling the pinkie infront of her and just leaving it their. If she does not eat i'm am seriously thinking of swaping or selling if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back