stolen cbd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carinacat

Reaction score
hi all.....my 6yr old daughters central beardy was stolen from its outdoors enclosure :(she is heartbroken as spunkee was her first reptile. im looking for another female cdb around melton side of melb to ballarat. the closer to ballarat the better. if anyone sees any or has any for sale, please pm me :(

that's a pretty low act :evil: - sorry to hear it. Good luck with your search for a new one!

what is the age you are looking for i dont have any but i can help you find one

That's sad to hear..hope you get it back and the prick who stole it gets charged with theft!

Cheers,
Ishka

that is soo low, stealing from a child. are you sure it didnt escape? beardies are pretty good at escaping, mine has gotten out before, luckily it was just next to the cricket keeper trying to figure out why he couldnt eat them!

i cant believe people would do that!! Makes me worried that i keep mine outside, might have to look at a bigger lock for it. Hope someone can help you with some information to get the bugger that stole

Get one of these :twisted:

dobermann.jpg

thanks guys. we do have alot of low lifes hanging around here but nothing has gone missing before.
miss b i do own a great guard dog but the prob is she was house bound and the old fella is chained as he escapes.

highly doubt that she could of escaped coz the enclosure is made from bird mesh so the squares are very small :( im really upset that the person that took her also prob knows nothing about reptiles at all so who knows what will happen to her :cry:

sorry to hear your daughters loss why not try roy pails as he is very close to you in wendouree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back