Stolen White Phase Bearded Dragons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpentor

Reaction score
I have had 2 adult, white phase Central Bearded Dragons stolen from my collection. They were a pair bred by Saz, and despite being worth a bit, held considerable sentimental value for me.

I have also had my Juvenile Red/Orange Phase Male stolen.

If anyone has any information, please contact me ASAP via private message.

Thanks,
Tim.

I had them in outdoor enclosures, completely out of view, on a large block of land. Someone would have had to have come onto the property and snooped around the house to even see them. Only a few friends knew they were there, and I don't want to think about the likelihood that someone somehow connected to me has stolen them.

The neighbour has a couple of young kids in primary school who have wandered onto the property before, but this time they would have had to go over a wire fence to get to the enclosures.

Oh that is crap! I really hope someone contacts you with info and you get them back. I never used to worry about thiefs when i just had a few geckos. The more animals i get the more i worry now.

Shame there are such lowlife scum in this world that you just can't trust anyone!

I dont even know what to say , have you had the police do finger printing ??? do you have any kind or surveilance ??? I would put up posters EVERYWHERE so at least they become hard to sell ....with all the attention . drop posters in every mail box . Maybe it was kids the parents wont be happy when they find out lil jimmy stole the lizards and wasnt really given them by the old man at the bus stop like he said ... $250 for a security system that text msgs you when ever someone/thing passes its pin sized camera ! I really hope you get them back !

A picture of White Phase Male in his feeding box

IMG_0152.jpg
pencil.png

I have photos of the female white phase and am in contact with the male white's breeder for images of him. These animals have DISTINCTIVE scars, missing toes and markings that will make them VERY OBVIOUS if anyone tried to move them on. some of you on here are trusted friends of ours and know the animals of which we speak. besides their breeding value they are much loved pets.

please. please. help us get these animals back. even if all you do is link this thread to your facebook or twitter profile.

I tried to tag the picture, but it didn't work. That's a pic of the white-phase male in his feeding tub.

He has a tiny bit of an underbite that makes him look grumpy all the time.

Really sorry to hear that :( I hope that you manage to get your pets back

that just plain sucks, hope you get them back. atleast they are fairly obvious if they do get advertised for sale.

reptile theft seems to becoming a fairly common thing these days, shame you just can't trust anyone.

If anyone gives me info that leads to their whereabouts and safe return, I will reward them with half of the next clutch.

If anyone gives me info that leads to their whereabouts and safe return, I will reward them with half of the next clutch.

sounds like a good enough reason to get a herp gang together to find those flaming mongrels any one want to join?

Mate so sad to hear that there is scum out there that could do such a thing. i hope you catch them before the cops do.

So sorry to hear that mate happened to me as well a year ago some one broke into the house stole some of my stuff and took my rick walker beardie. I know how you feel its very upsetting to loose one I hope your have some luck in getting them back mate.

Put on your best friendly face and go to the local school principal, explain the situation and offer a reward for any information on the whereabouts of your animals.
School kids know everything these days.
A wire fence is no obstacle for kids. Even an electric fence which I had at one stage. I have had them on my shed roof just to throw stuff into my outdoor pits.
Even had baby angle headeds taken from their enclosure in my front yard. Never seen again :(
Hope you get a lead and find your animals safe and sound
Cheers
Sandee :)

just copy the web address and add it as a link in your next profile post

Hope you get them back real soon. This is getting sad. Lots of reptile theft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back