Stolen White Phase Bearded Dragons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted the police, and even though I thought they'd be of no help, they are gonna send out the scenes of crime unit to dust for prints. If this message somehow gets to those responsible, I will not press charges if they are returned safely.

Nightmares of all owners

oh my god!!!!im sooooo sorry to hear your bad news.my prayers will be with you tonight and with your dragons.may they be safe and warm and back with you soon.:cry:

what makes them white phase? they look the exact same as the ones we get in our front yard

sorry to hear about your lost . BUT.
but how did they get past your lock??? if they weren't in a secure enclosure which they should have been, and then you show them of to neighbors and there kids then you only have your self to blame i am sick of hearing the same old thing lock them up and keep them secure this is a part of you license agreement
this will up set some people but really guys be responsible for what you own how you keep you reptiles has a lot to do with it

sorry to hear about your lost . BUT.
but how did they get past your lock??? if they weren't in a secure enclosure which they should have been, and then you show them of to neighbors and there kids then you only have your self to blame i am sick of hearing the same old thing lock them up and keep them secure this is a part of you license agreement
this will up set some people but really guys be responsible for what you own how you keep you reptiles has a lot to do with it
mate, have you read, they were in an outdoor pit, and unseeable, and the kids werent "shown" they just wandered the property
and it doesnt matter if you are "sick of it", it is a crime, and there are little (or big) Shi*s out there who need to be caught and punished

geez mate that really sucks, if it was the neighbour kids, chances are they havent had their fingerprints taken before and arent on the police database, another thing, talk to any or all local petshops, chances are the dumbass who a stole them wont know the licensing requirements, and try to sell them to a petshop...

Not even gonna dignify that with a response C.Bayo. Learn to read, or get out. Oh and some tact might be nice. I've just lost 3 of my pets.

I had a talk to the neighbours and their kids. It wasn't the kids, they are good kids, and I honestly don't think they've ventured that far into the property.

The Forensics unit has contacted me this morning, and told me they will be here this afternoon.
I still plan to not press charges if they are returned safely.
Hopefully someone will see this, and mention it or something, and it might convince them to return them.
This is assuming it wasn't someone completely random who wandered onto the property, and decided it would be a good idea to release them.

See 'STOLEN' ADs in the for sale sections. Still waiting on good pics of the male.

Some people these days are absolutely pathetic, this makes me so angry, frustrated and overall sad. :|
I also put in a similar position about the possibility of my friend stealing something, its not something nice to think about and the thought of wrongly accusing someone is awful, mine came inside my house and was not the every day object that would go missing if we had been robbed.

Good luck mate i hope you get them back safe and sound, loosing a pet is awful, its so hard that you have to go to the point where you wont press chargers to those who stole your animals just so you’ll get them back, even though they clearly don’t deserve it. All the best fingers crossed.

Are you serious??

It wouldn't matter if you put armed guards there.
If some low life wants it badly enough, and thinks they have a right to what you have worked hard to get, they will take it.

posted on my facebook page.

So sorry to hear that some cruel ba*****d has done such a heart-wrenching crime!

Lets hope for there safe return home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back