storm picture

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

insectovor

Reaction score
Here is a pic I took a few weeks back while the heavy 1 week storms were on ..this was sat the 24th of Jan

Cool photo, Insectunder! Looks a bit like the northern lights! :) I'd love to catch a moment like that, but it always seems that I never have the camera with me when I see something like that! :evil:

Wow ! That's an impressive shot there 'insectovor' !

How many did you take before you got that one?

excellent pics. why am i always hiding when these events take place?

africancichlidau said:
Notice how that cloud on the right looks like a Chondro?

lol I'd call that....obsession. I thought more like aD'Alberts though.
Em

To NC ...I took 120 photos that night in about 45 minutes.............
Mr cichlid I have noticed the same ...although I was more thinking of a Juvenile green tree python...lol

it was a great light show we were up th mountain at the time :lol:

Truely a terrific pic!!!I have wasted soooo many rolls of film trying to get a pic like that and I still haven't succeded. Good on ya! P.S you need help africa(lol).

Great photo. Where I'm from (Toronto), we got really amazing thunder and lightening storms. Probably nothing like you guys get, but I loved it. Now in Kamloops British Columbia I don't get to see much any more. One of the few things I miss about Toronto.

That is by far the best photo I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

On the subject of lightning has anyone else been lucky enough to witness ''ball lightning'' sometimes referred to as St Elmo's fire? Without a doubt one of the most amazing things I've seen.
And sorry Afro but can't quite see that water dragon, maybe I'm just not creative enough. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back