stuff you eat that is considered discusting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rat is okay. Amazingly, I still haven't tried mice.

i must admit to being a total fail at being adventurous with food. i dont even like mushrooms, or cooked zucchini, i dont like red meat and wont eat meat off the bone. dont like shellfish. etc etc etc, i fail. oh and chinese food, argh, shoot me now! having said that i love thai curries... mmmm, curry. give me my hormone filled chicken anyday!

do i get a 'fail' prize?

yes maybe people have to eat stuff and take pictures of themselves eating it. start it tomorrow maybe;) I'M IN!

I say we do it in the flesh, everyone puts in $20 or something and we keep going, people who chicken out lose, and the last one still willing to eat something new wins the lot :lol:

i must admit to being a total fail at being adventurous with food. i dont even like mushrooms, or cooked zucchini, i dont like red meat and wont eat meat off the bone. dont like shellfish. etc etc etc, i fail. oh and chinese food, argh, shoot me now! having said that i love thai curries... mmmm, curry. give me my hormone filled chicken anyday!

do i get a 'fail' prize?

No, you're not unusual for an Australian. Australians are among the least adventurous people in the world when it comes to food. Strangely, Australians generally think that they are quite adventurous.

it would not take me long to gag as i now not cannot swallow a large vitaming pill, to even imagine swallowing something out of the orndinary would make me gag. eeeewwww

lol, would be awsome. what if some people dont chicken out;)

Well, you'd have to keep getting more and more extreme until they did.

Maybe in the end if we were stuck for new things to try, we could make it a chilli eating contest. You'd have to keep eating ridiculously hot chillies until someone's mouth was burning so badly that they could not continue, or perhaps it could turn into a spaghetti or meat pie eating contest, where the person who consumed their pie in the least amount of time won.

Maybe in the end if we were stuck for new things to try, we could make it a chilli eating contest. You'd have to keep eating ridiculously hot chillies until someone's mouth was burning so badly that they could not continue, or perhaps it could turn into a spaghetti or meat pie eating contest, where the person who consumed their pie in the least amount of time won.

poison Drinking contest? Last man standing gets 5 months in hospital and the prize money?

I thought I would eat pretty much anything that wont kill me, However I watched 5 minutes of one of those Fear Factor shows once, and the dare was eating raw pigs uterus and drinking a flask of swamp water full of leaches in a time limit.. No thanks not unless my life actually depended on it...

im not aussie sadji ;) raised in malaysia, and while i dont like it that doesnt mean i havent tried it all. i can actually reccommend 'cricket tacos' small crickets served on doritos with fresh chunky salsa and avocado. had it at uni once but didnt quite appreciate the crunchiness in my teeth lol

I can eat a meat pie in 5 bites. we had a comps in primary school each friday:D I came second, someone at a pie in 3 bites.

I can eat a meat pie in 5 bites. we had a comps in primary school each friday:D I came second, someone at a pie in 3 bites.

That sounds like a 'bite size' competition rather than an eating competition, but I reckon I'd give your large-mouthed friend a run for his money too :lol:

a few things i've tried are frogs,insects,beetles,crickets,turantulas(cambodia),dog kabab in vietnam,snails in France,guinea pigs,capybara,llama,alpaca,pihrana(south america) and the standard oddities in oz.
some photos attached of the frogs,turantulas and guinea pig

Last edited:
i Ate a woodie last week , but it was only a baby.
And when i was in kindergarden i ate cicada shells (i know what your thinking mmmmm....Crunchy!).
But i 'm in year 6 now , so i'm over them now and eat paper :D

My best friend gave me $20 to eat a snail, not cooked raw. The grossest thing ive ever tasted in 13 years ive been alive.

a few things i've tried are frogs,insects,beetles,crickets,turantulas(cambodia),dog kabab in vietnam,snails in France,guinea pigs,capybara,llama,alpaca,pihrana(south america) and the standard oddities in oz.
some photos attached of the frogs,turantulas and guinea pig

great job, I have been waiting for photos lol. the guinea pig looks yummy:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back