• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stunning Jungle Pair and BHP Pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John_lisa

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to sell my wonderful collection of snakes. I have 1 breeding pair of Black headed pythons (female is possibly graved) 1 breeding pair of High yellow Jungle pythons.

Black Headeds $1200

I bought my pair of blackheadeds a few months ago with the intention to bread them i have had the male and female together and have witnessed them mating a few times however i can not confirm weather she is graved or not. They are about 6 years old and the female is as of last owners mesurements 2.2 meters long and the male is slightly smaller. They a quite natured and have never struck. They both eat and shed well.

Letty.jpgDom.jpg

Jungle Pythons $700

These are high yellow Jungle pythons and are absolutly stunning. I have the female showcased in my lounge room. I bought these as yearlings last october and they are flighty the female stuck at my partner once but that was a handling mistake she frightened her. Other wise they have never bitten both feed and shed well. they are about 1 meter in length.

Female.jpg
Contact details

We are located in Windsor NSW

John -0439 492 863 or [email protected]

Please note I will not Separate the pairs and I will not frieght

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back