subscriber specials

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
When are we going to see the sponsors of this site, place subsciber specials on a regular basis. We have only seen one special since the 1st of August and none of the others have been replaced since the site went down. Come on guys, its a link that will not only promote your website and business but will increase your turnover.

Last edited:
still only one special in this section, shouldnt it be a sponsors obligation to provide specials to the site subscribers on a more regular basis?
APS promotes it as an incentive to subscribe, but its lacking the attention it requires.
I just dont understand why sponsors dont use this section, its an avenue for marketing
come-on guys, bring out the specials and market your business

I must admit that was one of the big reasons that I became a subscriber was so I could get into the subscriber specials section and was very disapointed once I did. It is definatley an area that APS admin needs to look into further as you are right they use it as one of the atractions to becoming a subscriber to the site yet its one of the sites biggest dissapointments for me. *sigh*

it'll probably be deleted. talking negative about the site lol

it'll probably be deleted. talking negative about the site lol

I dont think it is about talking negitively it is simply some constructive feedback that APS should take on board and look into a little more. Obviously one of there aims is to continue receiving subscriptions to this amazing web site and all we are doing as subscribers is providing feed back for them on how to improve their subscription base and continue to grow this area of the website.

Well said Chadleystar. It would be a great opportunity for sponsors and subscribers alike to have more specials on a regular basis. I remember Snake Whisperer doing an auction based special on enclosures when they first became a sponsor, that drummed up alot of publicity for all involved!

I dont think it is about talking negitively it is simply some constructive feedback that APS should take on board and look into a little more. Obviously one of there aims is to continue receiving subscriptions to this amazing web site and all we are doing as subscribers is providing feed back for them on how to improve their subscription base and continue to grow this area of the website.

Agree totally with the above.

+1 who would also like to see more in the Subscriber Specials section - can't imagine why the sponsors aren't making good use of it!

I didn't subscribe solely for the specials - I am happy to contribute financially towards something that is valuable to me regardless, but admittedly, I was a little disappointed with the lack of specials.

Hi Guys,

We can't force sponsors to post subscriber only specials, though we certainly can encourage them.

To avoid misleading potential subscribers though, we have removed "Subscriber Only Specials" from the list of subscription perks and made the forum invisible to regular members.

Adam

didnt know about it, still subsribed... there are other benifits that have more than made up for $15.. support your site... you would all be spewing if it wasnt here..

didnt know about it, still subsribed... there are other benifits that have more than made up for $15.. support your site... you would all be spewing if it wasnt here..

I agree AM, there is much more here in knoweldge and help and a variety of different other things that makes up other aspects of our membership and I am not saying that I am unhappy about putting money into a fantasic forum. It was just an issue raised by some concerned members of the forums and Admin have kindly answered our concerns and corrected the subscriber information to reflect this. I must admit though I am curious as to why the sponsers do not use this avenue of advertising as they have a captured target market crying to be given a chance through cash their way. Oh well guess we will have to find somewhere else to spend it :(

Agreed AM Pythons. I was unaware of the subscriber specials when I paid my subscription. I just thought it polite to contribute financially to the site. I spend alot of time on here, have got alot of advice and hours of entertainment lol.

I think you loose credibility to complain about the site if you are not a paying member.......... Saying that......... Has the width of the threads been fixed? Hahahaha

Bigi, by bumping a post you made almost 2 years ago, you have highlighted a very impotant feature about this site that I had completely forgotten about! I wouldn't be surprised mate, that by posting this very CONSTRUCTIVE thread, if we don't start seeing that section of the forum start getting used a bit more. I know I'm more than happy to start posting goodies in there if you fine people would like to see it used more!

Very well done mate, it is posts like this one that will help us all improve our experience on APS!

Cheers,
Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back