sucker for accents!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH LADIES I forgot to mention

you REALLY need to check out Sons of Anarchy if you haven't had the pleasure ;)

Do you like long hair and badass bikers along with those accents?

my fathers side of the family are all very much english. my older brother and i have been known to break out in english accents when were tired angry or very drunk. my mothers side however are all very much aussies. so funny.

the hospital mum works at has heaps of canadian doctors/staff.. i try and take her lunch up to her as often as possible ;) hahaha.
i lovee a good accent! altho find the english one to be a b it blah sometimes..especially if iv been spending time with that side of the family!

cant stand asian or indian or french ( sorry ) americans are good as long as their not too annoying. my friend has spent the last year in america, hes gone from a verrryyyy aussie accent to having an aussie american twang. i love it!

I play an online game in which i get to chat with people from all over the world via a mirc program. Sometimes i actually get into a voice chat and just drool!! My fav thou would have to be South Africa,i call a friend there every now n then just a quick 2 minute call to say hello,and i melt over his accent ;)

I play an online game in which i get to chat with people from all over the world via a mirc program. Sometimes i actually get into a voice chat and just drool!! My fav thou would have to be South Africa,i call a friend there every now n then just a quick 2 minute call to say hello,and i melt over his accent ;)
I melt over my Husbands voice gggrrrrrrrr love ringing him at work to get my fix lol (he is an Aussie)

OH LADIES I forgot to mention

you REALLY need to check out Sons of Anarchy if you haven't had the pleasure ;)

Do you like long hair and badass bikers along with those accents?

Ohhhhhhh jax me Anyday :p

I melt over my Husbands voice gggrrrrrrrr love ringing him at work to get my fix lol (he is an Aussie)

Life's little simple pleasures ;) perfect!

My fiancés accent is part Finnish, part English. Sexiest thing I've ever heard.

Oh, and apparently I have no accent whatsoever. Is that even possible?

My fiancés accent is part Finnish, part English. Sexiest thing I've ever heard.

Oh, and apparently I have no accent whatsoever. Is that even possible?

No - we DO have an accent it's just we're not aware of it.

I have a friend in Washington state USA and she loves my voice (I have no idea why). But when we Skype all she wants to do is listen.....

Of course they haven't got a hot accent, they are your aunt and uncle, that would be a bit weird lol

haha ok to clarify- not actually related to me just good family friends. but all their cousins etc i find nothing good about their accents. their more annoying then anything!! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back