sucker for accents!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha ok to clarify- not actually related to me just good family friends. but all their cousins etc i find nothing good about their accents. their more annoying then anything!! hahaha

Lol friends are fine then.

No - we DO have an accent it's just we're not aware of it.

I have a friend in Washington state USA and she loves my voice (I have no idea why). But when we Skype all she wants to do is listen.....

I know, but according to a lot of people ( from overseas or otherwise), I have no accent.

I know, but according to a lot of people ( from overseas or otherwise), I have no accent.

That would have to mean you talk like a robot.... but even they have a 'robot' accent lol. Maybe you are one of those people who adopt an accent very easily and therefore the people you're conversing with only hear someone who sounds like themselves (therefore no accent).

That would have to mean you talk like a robot.... but even they have a 'robot' accent lol. Maybe you are one of those people who adopt an accent very easily and therefore the people you're conversing with only hear someone who sounds like themselves (therefore no accent).

Termed "Mutt"accent; a little bit of everything ;)

I've heard actors call it that lol

i'm not one for Pommie accents only because south australia is full of them and the more toffy they sound the more arrogant the person seems to be. i tend to 'stalk' backpacker hostels

Johnny Depp's accant in Finding Neverland is to die for. I'd be happy to just sit and listen to it with my eyes closed

i'm not one for Pommie accents only because south australia is full of them and the more toffy they sound the more arrogant the person seems to be. i tend to 'stalk' backpacker hostels

Mmm might have to move to sa then ;-)

Women with scottish accents are to die for, I reckon :)

Closely followed by South American (chile.... Brazil) and South African too ..... Heheheheheehehe.... oh, and Irish, Canadian........American.........Russian......... italian.......greek.......

Ok, ok.... women with accents are cool ;)

Ok.... women with voices are way cool too thehehehahahahaha (As long as they dont use them too often) Bbwwaaheheheheahahahah

Actually......Women are cool ;) especially hot ones are cool! :D

Closely followed by South American (chile.... Brazil) and South African too ..... Heheheheheehehe.... oh, and Irish, Canadian........American.........Russian......... italian.......greek.......

Ok.... women with voices are way cool too thehehehahahahaha (As long as they dont use them too often) Bbwwaaheheheheahahahah

Trying to work out if your just a horny bugger or ya gef out of the house lol, I agree with house though scottish south american russian are all sexy too:p

have been told i have an american accent
conversely my cousin who studies over there tells me i have an australian accent

i'm asian...:|

It is really funny when you talk to someone on the phone.... thier accent sort of paints a pic of what you expect.... then when you meet them and they absolutely dont match what you expected :lol:

In Canberra I had a friend who is half chinese & half russian.... he looks very typical asian, he is a french chef & he has a french accent from growing up in france :shock: He is a top bloke.... just the accent seems so wrong :lol:

Top chef too.....

It is really funny when you talk to someone on the phone.... thier accent sort of paints a pic of what you expect.... then when you meet them and they absolutely dont match what you expected :lol:

In Canberra I had a friend who is half chinese & half russian.... he looks very typical asian, he is a french chef & he has a french accent from growing up in france :shock: He is a top bloke.... just the accent seems so wrong :lol:

Top chef too.....
I get asked all the time what country I am from? anywhere from NZ to Canada are the guesses???? I am half French can speak a smattering of French but I truly think I sound Australian, I was born here lol I still love an Aussie accent the best :D

Great taste :p lol Being born in south America cross breed brazilian/ Argentinian I've been told I have an accent I don't think I do. I have great Spanglish skills though ;)

But I have to admit I luv Latin, french, and the swidishhhhh accents makes me dribble a bit :p

have been told i have an american accent
conversely my cousin who studies over there tells me i have an australian accent

i'm asian...:|

Hahaha that's funny

My sister (australian) has studied in Asia for a few years and now in Scotland,
She sounds like an American too me now. I guess from being around so msny. I laugh at her as it sounds so fake to me too.
I don't know if she's actually picked up an accent, or fakes it to be cool! But it's horrible! Especially since her Scottish boyfriend thinks she sounds Aussie. Which she doesn't. At all.

Great taste :p lol Being born in south America cross breed brazilian/ Argentinian I've been told I have an accent I don't think I do. I have great Spanglish skills though ;)

But I have to admit I luv Latin, french, and the swidishhhhh accents makes me dribble a bit :p

Do you say 'ma-chine' instead of machine (ma-sheen) :) My latin dance instructoress had the real latino accent... used to drive me nuts :oops: hehehehehehe I want so interested in the dancing.... I just liked listening to her talk Bbwwaaaahahahahahaha (drool) There goes another keyboard :rolleyes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back