Suggested Poll Topic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just a suggestion.

I don't think this has been done before, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it may be interesting to see the average length of time APS members have been keeping herps, to get an idea of what our average experience is.

Maybe something along the lines of:

< 1 year
1 - 2 years
2 - 3 years
3 - 5 years
5 - 10 years
> 10 years

What do you think?

What do you think?

Not to rain on your parade Nic, but it has been done before. I distinctly recall. I think it may have been before APS switched from a NineMSN community...

Mel x

I was around in those days but don't recall it...
Any idea what the results were Mel?
Still, I'm sure the member base has changed quite a bit and if it was that long ago a new poll might still be interesting...

I recall it, because one of the options was >20yrs, and I remember thinking "Holy CR*P...that's a long time to have kept snakes." But, it would of course be an equally interesting poll to run again. As you say, the member base has changed and expanded.

Mel x

I know smarty trousers did this before but who gives a ?

Niccy babe, you can post a poll yourself, Go for it I say!

Niccy babe, you can post a poll yourself, Go for it I say!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah, I know afric, but SJ has had that parasite question on the front page for so long, I thought he might be running short on ideas...

Sorry Nic
I was busy and left the poll to long. Changing it now.

Yep Afrofish. But you have to love them, SPECIALLY our beautifull Nic babe.

Yepieee. Africa old boy. Maby Nic will blow to us some kisssssses on christmas day.

You had me worried for a moment there Slatey old boy, but I should have known even the infamous Slatey wouldn't say that online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back