? Sun Seeker UV ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko_Gecko

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Sun Seeker UV ?? Hello, Can anyone Please explain what this bulb is used for?... it was given to me and iam fairly new to lighting herps and am getting some beardies! soon, Whould this be ok for them or should i just get an Oz Bright.....?
Any Help would be Greatly epreciated........ :lol:

does it have anything about UV output on the box mate? any thing over 6500k is no good

Ahh if it is plant rated then it is no chop for reptiles the output is wrong and in the wrong UV spectrum.... you would be better off with the oz bright if that is the case

aah There is an APPLICATION heading that lists:
For large vivarium applicationsor high demand uva/uvb requirments.
Great for large zoo-type enclosures housing aquatic turtles, tortoises large lizards or large SNAKES?....
and hang on one more Used in veterinary treatment for Metabolic Bone Disease....????
Just for the record my mate used it for a sort time on his turtles Not growing POT...... :mrgreen:

Re: RE: ? Sun Seeker UV ?

Jacko_Gecko said:
Just for the record my mate used it for a sort time on his turtles Not growing POT...... :mrgreen:

I would never suggest otherwise Luke!!! :)

I'm pretty sure they use 400Watters for the funny green stuff... which is not them ones.....

I dont know anything about lighting tho, iv only got nocturnal snakes.....
peace

Can anyone explain a bit clearer??? Looks OK to me on the site theres a mini version on there? cheers pete.

Re: RE: ? Sun Seeker UV ?

peterjohnson64 said:
that light is used by marijuana growers in hydroponic set ups
i don't even wanna know how you know this pete lmao

RE: Re: RE: ? Sun Seeker UV ?

Anyone??? Really need to know if i can use this light for my beardies or not???

RE: Re: RE: ? Sun Seeker UV ?

Yes, you can use this bulb with your beardies, just make sure they can bask within 12 inch's of it.

Neil

Yes, you can use this bulb with your beardies, just make sure they can bask within 12 inch's of it.

LOL and just dont try to grow any contraversial plants in your enclosure :lol:

Re: .

jessop said:
LOL and just dont try to grow any contraversial plants in your enclosure :lol:

GeeeeeZ........ Jessop

Dont you know that you need to grow and sell Canabis to pay for power bills in Victoria :lol:

Matt

RE: .

and how much IS an ounce these days peter ?????????????

RE: .

it was quoted on TV last night at about $380 US I think. (You were talking gold weren't you?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back