Sunken eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second one is from last year that we thought was a little speical in the photo he would have been 4 month old but all the newborns have the same head shape as him lol funny if I get on the computer I will put a photo of another one from last year to give everyone a better idea, wish I could upload photos from my iPhone to the web site?

im really starting to wonder if humidity is a crucial as they say, i have always ran with high humidity with constant success, but as been a full time snake catcher i have been pulling snakes out of hollows in walls and under bushes where the eggs are in a totally dry enviroments, and the only humidity is from the air around, and with the cooler weather we have been having it couldnt be as high as it should be. but the eggs have still all been viable.
just a thought to chew on.

c094755f-55a0-d969.jpg

Mint can up load photos from my phone here is a photo of my pick of the bunch at this point, they are all very mellow none of them even look like striking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back