Sunshine Coast Herp interest group

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I would have..... but after reading your posts and email of your low quality hypo that are clearly nothing more but you keep claiming they are "calico". Clearly you have no idea so I'm not going to bother.... But the best part is instead of proving this "calico" out by breeding back to a sib (which you have been told time after time by guys with alot more experience proving out lines, but you dont want to listern) you are going to cross it to a albino and a not proven "anery". What a joke :facepalm:
And this is why no one on here takes you seriously

And I would have..... but after reading your posts and email of your low quality hypo that are clearly nothing more but you keep claiming they are "calico". Clearly you have no idea so I'm not going to bother.... But the best part is instead of proving this "calico" out by breeding back to a sib (which you have been told time after time by guys with alot more experience proving out lines, but you dont want to listern) you are going to cross it to a albino and a not proven "anery". What a joke :facepalm:
And this is why no one on here takes you seriously

A little defensive . . . do you even have any snakes? You constantly badger my posts but never produce any pics or any other evidence that you even have projects going, either step up with your claims or quieten down. I at least am willing to put my thoughts out there with pics. And in that regard do you read posts properly? I am not crossing it with an albino and I no longer have it's brother so it is being loaned (as pre mentioned) to another project and as pre mentioned will need to wait before it can be proven out. Case on the Calico? closed until further notice.

Mate I already posted photos of one project I'm working on so.... And yes you do put up photos of normal looking snakes and your throughts on them and this is why everyone sees you have no idea

Last edited:
Mate I already posted photos of one project I'm working on so.... And yes you do put up photos of normal looking snakes and your throughts on them and this is why everyone sees you have no idea

Must have missed it, which thread or maybe you could put some more up on the morph thread and add to the positive discussion. . .

Wow Kam just asked if his was a Calico I didn't think I ever read that he directly said outright this is my Calico Look at my Calico! peeps don't be hating and also THIS THREAD was about organising herps on the Sunshine Coast to catch up and meet new people (didn't need to start an argument with asking if his projects were going to be there), DON"T go changing the subject! Start a new thread!

I ll be there with pics of my projects got a few going this year all pure not crosses ...----....-----......--------..........-....-....-----..........

Quick reminder, on in under an hour. There will be a couple of signs starting at the main walk way to indicate were to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back