Sunshine Coast Reptile Club Sept Meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skorp182

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Who: Our guest speaker will be Adelaides Matt Bonnett flying in to do a talk on the care and breeding of monitors.
Where: Coolum Uniting Church Hall Cnr Elizabeth and Heathfield St Coolum
When: Sunday 11th Sept 1.30 for a 2pm start.
What: As well as our guest speaker , we will have our usual auction of reptile goods, snake enclosure raffle and sausage sizzle.
All visitors welcome

That sounds like a great meeting to head to.... will there be any info on identifying animal scat? :)

Just confirmed Matts flights. For those of you that don't know who Matt Bonnett is ,as well as more than 20 years of herp keeping up his belt he has published a number of herpetological papers, including co-authoring the chapter on monitors in Mike Swans "Keeping & Breeding Australian Lizards".

Great news skorps! Really looking forward to the seasonal meeting :) Will that guy who brings the chickens be there? Herd he's a real good bloke! :D

Yep! As usual there will plenty of frozen day old chickens going "cheap" in the auction. I've got a heap of woodies and king mealworms to donate to the auction, and I think Matt was donating some rats as well.
I think we're stretching it a bit for "handsome"!

Ill be moving up there soon, in a month or two, will have to give it a go next meeting :)

Snake Whisperer is kindly donating one of his quality enclosures again for our raffle.

Just remembered we have a heap of issues of Herptofauna and Crocodilian Magazines to sell at this weekends Meeting for just $3 each!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back