Sunshine Coast Reptile Club Sept Meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard from Matt before he hopped on the plane , so he will touch down in QLD very shortly. Very excited!!!

Just got home from having a few beers and and BBQ with Matt, gotta say folks, if you are interested in monitors, come out tomorrow and you will not be disappointed!!

That enclosure would look great at my house Aaron lol, would love to go but can't make it unfortunately,

Another very successful weekend, good to see some new faces. Once again some bargains in the auction, but it all goes into flying in another quality speaker like Matt Bonnett!

Great meeting - I paid $40 for a yearling Darwin, but I would have preferred $35 ;) Matt was an excellent speaker, sure knows his stuff, and the photo of the enclosure in a small flat that contained 3 adult breeding lacies was amazing ( note - the enclosure looked too big)

That was Daves enclosure Ficus,

You should have made it to the Gold Coast Reptile Expo and listned to Daves talk on Monitors.
He is another that really knows his stuff, plus some of the video footage he has and time laps camera footage,,

Had a ball up there today, Wife really is happy i bough more rodents home to breed (not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back