sup'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GIANT STP

Reaction score
hey im knew to reptiles and stuff, i caught a jacky dragon in the local national park, its only small, i have been feeding it small crickets in which i bought from the pet shop. if anybody would give me a few hints or tips on looking after him/she so he doesnt die?
thank,
Reece.

watch out giant, people will try to cut your throat off for this, especially if pugsly reads it. I had a legless lizard that was hurt and i was trying to get it better, and they nearly tore my head off about it- calling me a criminal and everything, just for trying to help a little critter. Um just a word of warning to watch your back.

ha! Nah, just people jump down your throat a little too much. Giant best to put it in its right home

yea, and he admitted to collecting it from a national park, that is very bad, he can be hit with huge fines for doing that

looking for a python

hi guys
dose any one know a good place to pic up a carpet python or a BH in WA and what a ok price would be to pay.

cheers Ryan;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back