sup'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
watch out giant, people will try to cut your throat off for this, especially if pugsly reads it. I had a legless lizard that was hurt and i was trying to get it better, and they nearly tore my head off about it- calling me a criminal and everything, just for trying to help a little critter. Um just a word of warning to watch your back.
you didnt say it was hurt you said that your nabour gave it to you and you asked how to keep it and feed it in captivity

done and done, i didnt know it was a big deal, the national park is about 20 metres form my house and i saw him and caught him, i let him go though as yous said really didnt think it was a big deal. sorry for any mishap guys/girls.
also giant stp does stand for a bike, i ride a 2005 giant stp1. and there is no stp 3! i race downhill dont really ride street, just thought id post up a pic aswell as the subject was sorta on bikes.

Attachments

• sik5.jpg
    sik5.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 92
done and done, i didnt know it was a big deal, the national park is about 20 metres form my house and i saw him and caught him, i let him go though as yous said really didnt think it was a big deal. sorry for any mishap guys/girls.
also giant stp does stand for a bike, i ride a 2005 giant stp1. and there is no stp 3! i race downhill dont really ride street, just thought id post up a pic aswell as the subject was sorta on bikes.

Good idea mate , get your self a license ,( they are not expensive )....do some research and get some animals when all that is sorted and you will get some very good help from this site .

Most people on here do the right thing by our hobby and will frown upon people who don't do the right thing .

Why don't you guys explain what people do wrong in stead of just flying of the handle and give such stupid answers.about you cant do that . That just bugs me.

Welcome to the site GIANT STP

Why don't you guys explain what people do wrong in stead of just flying of the handle and give such stupid answers.about you cant do that . That just bugs me.

Some ppl just like getting all worked up and agro over little things and they live in a sheltered little bubble where everyone is expected to know the law and share their often extreme views.

A very large portion of ppl who get into this hobby have started out catching wild animals, most wouldnt have known it was illegal as alot of ppl still dont IMO.

Basically in a national park you cant kill or take any wildlife even if it is a feral pest. Wild catching of reptiles generally is prohibited in most circumstances in most states except WA and NT where some ppl can legally collect animals in a regulated fashion.

I am sure that wasn't so hard for the other trigger happy critics to explain.
lets get some posts going with some positives points instead of this negative crap

I am sure that wasn't so hard for the other trigger happy critics to explain.
lets get some posts going with some positives points instead of this negative crap

Well why don't you lead by example and give the guy some positive points and ideas ....:D
Cause to be honest you did not help the guy at all , you just complained about what others have posted ...so you just added to the "negative crap" as you called it .

I think cris covered all the positive points.
it took allot of posts to get an answer for the new comer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back