Super mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mick_304

Reaction score
Hi to all ok i have been chasing super mice for a few weeks now and no one seems to have any does anyone know of any shops in the hunter or sydney N.S.W that sell them thanks in advance.

id also like to know this and does any one breed or know were to get the expensive super rats

bump, i wudnt mind some "super rats"....havent heard of super rats before tho, are they similar to hooded rats? anyone?

Hi to all ok i have been chasing super mice for a few weeks now and no one seems to have any does anyone know of any shops in the hunter or sydney N.S.W that sell them thanks in advance.

actually u could try and see if branxton pet world has any they breed them i think

no normal only have normal clutches and super mice have alot bigger clutches

Super mice have larger than normal litter sizes and can apparently breed more frequently too.

A 'hooded' rat is just a type of marking.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get Super rats?

super

the super rats are just outbreed albino wistar and the super mice are qs strain mice i will have some male super in 2 weeks

So do the super rats also have larger and more frequent litters?

larger litters wouldent really help mice can kill their baby's if they have more than they can take care of .....ive had litters of upto 16 but then the next morning there is only 10-11. althow if ya had lots of hatchlings they would be good i guess

my super mice have up to 25 babys each
and as for my rats they have up to 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back