Surprise!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond_man

Reaction score
hi guys...Just went to check on my scorpion and got a shock... baby scorpions! After a week or so when they leave there mothers back i'll seperate them so no cannibalism... She must have been up the duff long before i boght her... lucky me.

Attachments

• IMG_1025.jpg
    IMG_1025.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 227
wow! they sell minimum 15.00 ea! if you grow them up for say 2 months they will be worth 30 dollars ea!

Well Done,

In my experience, most female Flinders Range Scorpions come into captivity 'gravid'.
Seperate them off once they leave mum.

hi guys...Just went to check on my scorpion and got a shock... baby scorpions! After a week or so when they leave there mothers back i'll seperate them so no cannibalism... She must have been up the duff long before i boght her... lucky me.

You didn't think the cravings for Cucumber & Peanut butter sandwichs and candy floss were strange? LOL Congrats dude!

aww they are cute:) not a big fan of the arachnids but cant deny the babys are always cute. how are scorpions born? do they lay eggs or born live?

:eek: I just learnt something as I didn't know the babies were white :oops:

How cute :D and wow all were a bonus...

We bought a mare and her foal once and a similar thing happened as we didn't know she was also expecting another one :lol:

We have (wild) scorpions here but I have never seen any babies...

Usually what I see down the back are blacker than the two I photographed yesterday and attached here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back