Swap snake at work,

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglesrus

Reaction score
Hi All
Yesterday i got a phone call at work from a mate in the office about a snake.
When i went to the stair well, there was a swamp snake in the corner sitting up giving all the people leaving work curry, quiet funny seeing it was only about 15 centimetres long.

I took him home clean it up treated its mites and brought him back to work today, took him over the road to the paddocks and let it go.
On the way back throught the paddock the was a bucket burried the right way up in the groung after moving the piece of tin of the top and there where 2 huge water skinks trapped inside, so i gave them a helping hand out and back filled the bucket as i could not get it out.

i was good to the skinks don't see as many of them around here as we use too.

Thought i would share that with you all.

Have a good one.

Darin

Nice one Darin

It's great when you can do stuff to help things along. It makes you feel like you're doing something right.

G

was the lip of the bucket at ground level?
If so it could have been put there for the purpose of catching critters, we do this at uni (they are called pit-fall traps) although we usually use PVC pipe. Sometimes little mesh fences are in place to direct animals into the traps ie they come to the fence then run along it to get around but at the end of the fence is a trap which they fall into.
Good to see you got the skinks out tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back