Swollen foot!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seanjbkorbett

Reaction score
hey guys! me again..as i posted b4..one of my turtles has got a swollen foot,and u can tell when he moves along the floor on the tank he deosnt like to put pressure on it! and inbetween to toes on his foot,theres some white/yellowish tissue.looks kinda like a cut.but its not a open wound...its def not a fungus and im thinking its not JUST a TURTLE thing! something that maybe some lizards could get to!i need help,what could it be!is it maybe a infected cut that he got on his foot,while moving thru the tank on a rock or sumthing?? what do i do..i dont whant him to loose a little foot:(?? what could it be! plz any one with info on reptile injuries?..plz would be much apreaciated!
cheers.sean

It is probably infected, take him/her to a vet and he/she should be fine.

Hope this helps James

Last edited:
Sounds like a cut that has been infected and now you can see the necrotic tissue.
Photo would help.

Take the poor guy to the vet asap, probably is an infection from a cut or something but most likely may need antibiotics. Don't mess around just take it to the vets please.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back