Sydney Reptile Supplies Mooving to Parramatta!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re Sydney

Gregory said:
Popp's expanding all the time Phil. :shock:

Kiwi, we're not allowed to sell reptiles in shops in NSW.
Yeh this is NSW we use Ronny Mcdonalds carparks and after you finished your transaction you can get some frys and coke WOW its so civilized :p

Opening hours im still not 100% on yet but im thinking 9-6mon-fri sat 9-5 sunday 10-4 these may change over the next few weeks according to traffic flow.

Im always expanding the extra holes in my belt will tell you that :wink: it wont be this week phil im a bit busy :lol:

Cheers popp

_popp_ said:
Manny yes we were formely known as Sydney Reptile & Amphibian Centre at Lidcombe,we have outgrown the lidcombe store so had to find a new home.The new premises is over 100sqm & will be the largest stockist of reptile supplies in NSW,of course with the best prices. :wink:

Cheers popp

Ahh well it all makes sense then. You would have been the guy who gave me the link to this forum in the first place, when I came around and bought a bunch of stuff for my beardie tank back in July.

I always thought your existing store was tiny, so it's great that you're moving on to a bigger premisis. I'll be paying you guys a visit next week for some pinkies for sure!

Hey everyone,due to a few problems out of my hands we have been set back a little bit.We are still opening at 9am tomorrow for trading,the official advertised grand opening will be 10th 11th & 12th of march.Neville will still be in the store tomorrow,theres only 1 thing you might need to hold a few things while we put them up. :lol:

Cheers popp
P.s where shoes with laces :lol:

P.s where shoes with laces

Wear shoes with laces? Eh? Why? Has this got something to do with potential falling shelving? :p

Stu & I will be in this morning (as well as at the Grand Openeing).

See you then & best of luck.

Kath

Maybe he maens wear shoes with steel caps.....;-):D

Hey, how'd the grand opening go?

Well I plan on coming in this saturday to get everything I need for my little bredli that's coming in next friday. Is your website still up and updated with the new address?

Hey Manny,The grand opening has been put back to this weekend.I will post a bit later tnight with all the details.

The new address is shop 5/10 hunter st Parramatta.
Its pretty much on the corner of oconell & hunter st,few shops west up hunter st.Saturday & sunday we pretty much have the area to ourselves,loads of parking.

Cheers popp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back