• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T+ Caramel Childreni For Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

david63

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Craig Latta Line T+ Albino & 66% possible het Childreni Hatchies

Length
30cm

Quantity Available
A few

Bred By
Me

General Description
I have a small number of full T+ albino & 66% possible het Caramel Childreni hatchies available for sale.

They're healthy and eating well on thawed pinky mice & have shed 3 times. They will be sexed & ready to go after a couple of more feeds & another shed; to ensure they're well established before they go.

Due to the T+ genetics, there will more than likely not be any full T+ males available, but I should be able to provide full T+ female/ 66% possible het pairs for those interested.

Full T+ females $650
66% possible het hatchies $200
Female T+/66% possible het male pairs $750
66% possible het pairs $350

Typical T+ hatchy & adult in pics below:

T+ Adult 2.jpgT+ Adult.jpgT+ Hatchy 2 001.jpgT+ Hatchy.jpg

Willing to Freight? .
Yes - at buyers cost

Contact Details
PM or by email at [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Supplied at time of sale

Other Details

Hello All

They've been sexed & I'm able to offer a couple of full T+ pairs for those interested, or a T+ male & 66%possible het female pairs or T+ female & 66% possible het male pairs - price will vary according to the particular combinations.

Rare opportunity to get full T+ pairs - this particular morph gives a much higher ratio of female to male T+ hatchies.

For those asking the dam & sire were obtained directly from Craig Latta, so are the real deal T+ albinos & not line bred Scarff line Caramels.

Cheers

Dave

Last edited:
A couple of pairs of 66% possible het T+ pairs available - $300 a pair.

Statistically 2 out every 3 will carry the T+ gene - give it a go you never know, you might luck out & get T+ hatches at a very cheap price?

Cheers

Dave

One pair of 66% possible hets left - make an offer

Still here - reasonable offers or swaps accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back