T.O.D. use

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but probably inappropriate for this thread.....TOD, a good product that it maybe....The best defence against mites, is to keep your enclosures clean as possible, changing newspaper etc soon as it's required....Also drench any Herp mates with kero, before they enter your snake room :) ....just kidding about the kero :D

:? I would never have thought to keep my Gecko enclosure clean.....

The Gecko's only had the problem after I placed somes crickets in their home that I had purchased (obviously from a dodgy pet shop), since the spray I have been keeping my Gecko's in another enclosure with different crickets and they are all quite happy.

I think they have a point with the foam background, it has not been tested with the spray and when I took it out of the enclosure and washed the glass down with hot soapy water all seems well, but I am still having trouble getting a new foam background for the small exoterra enclosure.

rascal779 said:
I phoned Carrington (makers of TOD) and asked the girl there if she could email the TOD MSDS and she was more than helpful.......but.....as you guessed, I am still waiting.
Until then I guess we will have to wait for the findings.

If I'd seen this earlier I couls have looked it up on the data base at work. Wont be back till tuesday now. If it has an MSDS we can access it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back