Tank Help-pts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A amazingly timed pic Stompsy! Thanks for sharing :)
Very adorable but i'm sure that bite would hurt haha, had any luck with calming he/she down?

A amazingly timed pic Stompsy! Thanks for sharing :)
Very adorable but i'm sure that bite would hurt haha, had any luck with calming he/she down?

Turns out he is likely to be a she! And not really! Although she behaved herself most of the time I had her out yesterday, until she projectile pooed on myself and my son. He was not impressed and I could not stop laughing. I think I'm stuck with an angry little noodle. But, am thinking of getting another so maybe that will settle her down. Time will tell I guess.

Sorry Stompsy, I know that would have been very unpleasant, but I had to like that.
I was actually more amused at how disgusted my son was. He was taking pictures of her vent for me when it happened. Was rather hilarious. And anyway, she pees on my everytime without fail so I'm kinda used to it.

Turns out he is likely to be a she! And not really! Although she behaved herself most of the time I had her out yesterday, until she projectile pooed on myself and my son. He was not impressed and I could not stop laughing. I think I'm stuck with an angry little noodle. But, am thinking of getting another so maybe that will settle her down. Time will tell I guess.

Well if it's not one end it's the other, missed a bite but got something else instead. Let us know if she ever calms down haha

I'll be proclaiming it to anyone who'll listen if she ever does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back