• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tarantula

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that has taken a liking to my Tarantulas and would like one of his own. Does anyone have one for sale? I would be very grateful :lol: , I have to check my spiders are there every time he leaves :wink:

I think the Selenotypus spp. people tend to call them all mouse spiders? but dont take my word on that. i dont know that much about spiders.

I would love a 'real' tarantua, like the massive ones from the USA. But I dont like the tanks they are kept in, it's always too hard to see the spider because of all the condensation of the glass (from what I have seen anyway)

talk to nome or noone on this site, best spiders in aust, wouldn't buy form anyone else, nome really knows her spiders.

663-500 on the HerpTrader is advertising "Tarantula Package Deal. Five different species of Tarantula spiderlings" :wink:

Judy

i have selenotypus sp "glenelva" spiderlings, nothing of any size tho, pm if interested.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back