tarantulas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i know that but this wasnt small like the sydney funnel web if u stuck it on the top of a coke it woulve taken the coke home
it was big and yes it was a funnel web

you sure it was a funnelweb? as i said funnelwebs do not got to t size

yea im sure it was a funnel web it was big
but
wasnt the size of a T but it was bigmout in da bush about 3hrs nth of sydney isnt it a differant speices then the sydney funnel web

can you give me an estimate of size? sure it wasnt a bog trapdoor?

wow, Stent's Birdspider looks awesome!!!
Here are some pics of my Brachypelma smithi.
I reared her since she was a little 1 cm juvie.

smithi.jpg

smithi2.jpg

smithi1.jpg

i got 5 stents, cant wait till they grow for me:D

The Stents are awesome. They will be my next T.

The substrate is made of clay. It's called Seramis. It's similar to the clay balls you use
for hydroponics. I just exchanged the peat for Seramis. A lot of people use it
and I just tried it too.

that the only t you got? My oldest t is probably more then 10

No, but I only got pics of my B. smithi.
I got Brachypelma emilia, Aphonopelma bicoloratum,
Vitalius cristatus, Avicularia versicolor spiderlings and
Avicularia spec. amazonica (Brazil) spiderlings.
I would love to keep a Poecilotheria metallica.
But I'll wait till the prices will hopefully go down for them.

Lars, beautiful Red Knee, I will try and find a photo of mine I had years ago.

yea im sure it was a funnel web it was big
but
wasnt the size of a T but it was bigmout in da bush about 3hrs nth of sydney isnt it a differant speices then the sydney funnel web
it may have been a tree funnel web( unlikely as they spend there lives high in the trees) i'm pretty sure the are more robust in build and size to the sydney funnel web.. also the female syd funel web is extreemly dangerous even more so when fully grown as they can deliver a much larger venom yeild in there bite! and the sydney funnel web is by no means a small spider they do grow to a decent size not the size of the t's but still quite large in comparisan to our other aussie spiders! u will prob find it wa alarge trap door, the can have very similar fetures and can be miss identified by a novice quite easily.

ive been looking at the U.S tarantula forums and some of the foreign spiders look stunning is there any chance of importing spiders for mexico and the US or is it illegal also do any aussies breed the black and orange tarantulas?

Thanks.

Hold on hold on the Stents is an ozzy T???

Crappers , where can we get some?

I find my T to be a cool pet but EVER SO BOOOORRRINNNGGG!!!! I see it about 3 times a year, the rest of the time she chills out in her toilet paper tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back