Tell these boys they are hybrids!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That amazing multicoloured crayon coloured pattern looks like it has come straight out of a native american indian rug :p

Wow what a beautifull colored snake she has my utmost respect and looking at a picture of her will do me just fine thankyou.Ive never seen anything like her before.
Thanks for sharing your pics.
Odie

stuning pic mh,

you said that we dont have anything like that in aus,
where abouts are you from?

nick

Not into the whole venemous thing but I have to admire the colouration and sheer presents of these Vipers, awsome looking reptiles! Huge heads!!

Davo

rexs1 said:
does he still live there?

Nup. He now risks his life in the wilds of Melbourne! :D

Beautiful critters MH. Thanks for sharing!

ive always liked the vipers ,
even pics of mixed subspecies
stunning colours
thanks for posting the pics ,
very interesting MH

Hunter. Those enclosures behind the handling pic are excellent. I would love to have those two banks either side of a snake room

They are nice arent they. Us Seth Efricans do things a little different. I have always found that good looking snakes display themselves so much better in a good looking snakes. I think they deserve that. No compromise when it comes to equipment and caging. It should be like that in any collection. Those snakes are spectacular. They dont do much, maybe even less than GTPs. Two to three weeks in the same spot. Just ambushing. The Gaboons have been known to eat Duiker a small antelope species which occur in their habitat. Imagine the size of a adder that can eat antelope. Fantastic. Also one of the most placid snakes I have handled. They rarely bite. A matter of fact I have never seen one strike in all the time I kept them.

Yes they are great cages and I agree that the presentation of the snakes is almost as important as anything else.
They are beautiful snakes.

Morelia_Hunter said:
They are nice arent they. Us Seth Efricans do things a little different. I have always found that good looking snakes display themselves so much better in a good looking snakes. I think they deserve that. No compromise when it comes to equipment and caging. It should be like that in any collection. Those snakes are spectacular. They dont do much, maybe even less than GTPs. Two to three weeks in the same spot. Just ambushing. The Gaboons have been known to eat Duiker a small antelope species which occur in their habitat. Imagine the size of a adder that can eat antelope. Fantastic. Also one of the most placid snakes I have handled. They rarely bite. A matter of fact I have never seen one strike in all the time I kept them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back