Telstra users

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Have any of you other telstra users had on and off problems getting into the site lately? for me its been going on for about a week and a half now.

Are there any site problems that you know about mods + admins??

Cheers, Alan.

P.s, i see the irony in this post, but its one of the lucky attempts at getting onto the site!!! LOL

I've been getting a few people complaining about this! Hasn't happened to me, but there have been anough complaints to justify bothering SJ about this one, I think. Will keep you posted.

Yes! happening alot everyday for hours ! .........."Who ya gonna call ?"

Yup im another telstra user experiencing the same issues,tried refresh many times but it just works again on its own accord,there is no set times or lengths it does it for.I am also experiencing the same thing with matts site,is there a common element there at all?I myself know i have a virus runnin round in my computer & thought it may be my issue,but why only these 2 sites? just strikes me as odd.If anyone with a lot more computer skills is able to elaborate that be great.

cheers popp :p

The puzzling thing is, that I'm a Telstra user, and have no problems at all! ???? Bigpond cable. Never had a problem. Beats the heck outta me, Batman! In any case, I've emails SJ, so we'll have to wait and see what he says.

We moved our broard band from Telstra to Optus. Not only has it proven more reliable it costs us about $40 per month less.

We have few problems looking at APS during the last couple of weeks.

Add me to the list. I'm using Bigpond Broadband. Also have trouble getting onto Animal Attraction at the same time.

Go to Optus guys telstra is the biggest rip off out there!

Yes me too. I'm on telstra bigpond. For about a week and a half i havent been able to get on this site. I am not a violent man but i was very close to throwing the computer against the wall.

buck said:
Add me to the list. I'm using Bigpond Broadband. Also have trouble getting onto Animal Attraction at the same time.

That's an interesting one. If you are having trouble with more than one site, then the problem doesn't appear to be exclusively with this site.

Has anyone contacted their ISP to complain as I've previously suggested? Ask them to check the DNS servers.

I'm with Austarnet. and I couldn't get on last night either by using the normal link or the dotted link. http://65.75.184.150/~aussiepy/

I just gave up and have to wade through 3 days of posts tonight. :(

Cheers,
Wombat.

It had never happened to me except for the other day. I couldn't get on for a day and a half. I remember bagging Afro about it and now I am getting the problem. I use Optusnet by the way, not Telstra so it must be a site problem.

Its not just Telstra
Im with TPG Broadband
Can access any other site on the web no problem
I can only get on here once every few days
Have started using the "other" site just to keep up my herp fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back