temp settings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nless01

Not so new Member
Reaction score
the question i have relates to the temp i have just completed a new snake palace and not sure if i have it right it has been up and running for about 48 hours with everything in it but the reptile which will be a bredli
i have basking end of 32degrees cool end of 22degrees middle of 25degrees currently run probe thermo set in the centre which is set at 27degrees the palace is 5foot by 2foot by 2foot as this is my first attempt at building i was wondering whether or not this will be ok as i have not been able to get cool end any warmer i have tried reducing vent opening size but this has only raised basking end temp any help advice would be of great help
cheers tony

32 to 22 sounds like a good temp gradient to me. Is the bredli an adult or a hatchy?

:p

Hix

i was looking at buying a juvenile from a local dealer here in south aust

Pretty Big Palace( as you call it ) for just one Juv. I have 2 two foot carpets in a 4 ft x 1ft x 1ft, and I have been told its a bit big...???

thats massive for juvie... the temp gradient is fine but the room is overdoin it a little..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back