Temperature

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: temp

hello sara, im rob, very nice snake you have there but he seems to of unbalanced your bikini top, and hell in a bikini expert, (ask anyone here, its true), and id be willing to adjust it for you for no charge at all. :wink: :twisted:

and rob, you can adjust the heating also can't you?

hi sarah, welcome and nice to meet you, don't worry about rob, he's harmless and just loves bikini's, you wouldn't think he's almost turning 84 would you, pmsl............

feel free to post as many pics as you want of yourself and your bikini, i meant your snake, lol,

cheers,
steve........

haha nah she can unbalance it as much as she wants hahaha ill be right rob !! hahaha kiwicam u calld my widdle yassy wee little snake how cute hahaha wee widdle yassy hahahaha i love her so muchs and rob just said i cant handle her but i cant not im addicted!

You can come and handle my snake instead....

but sara, theres something falling out the other side. I can help, trust me.!!

post a pic and we will tell you. :wink:

ok, done, ill be on the next plane down to new castle. pick me up at the airport VERY SOON. :shock:

a pic of my tank? no i want sum1 to come n do it haha

no silly a bikini pic.

What tank.????

Re: RE: temp

TrueBlue said:
but sara, theres something falling out the other side.

On further inspection I don't think anything is 'falling' anywhere!

I think the bikini is being repelled by some strange and wonderful force of nature...which, after I discover it's consituents, I will bottle it! 8)

RE: Re: RE: temp

On further inspection I don't think anything is 'falling' anywhere!

I think the bikini is being repelled by some strange and wonderful force of nature...which, after I discover it's consituents, I will bottle it!

what the hell>? does all that heebigeebi mean?

your right kiwicam nothings "falling" out at all, on further inspection the bikini top is actally being lifted by that wonderful force of nature. Put me down for a few bottles.

wait till summer when i get a good tan then i might post a bikini pic for all of u including the snake hahaha its definatly the feature of the pic!

maybe the earth's gravity wasn't working that day?

bahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha u guys are a crack up thats a classic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back