Temperature

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they were seperate days people settle down with the pearls hahaha

I can't believe with all the entendre's and innuendo that someone hasn't smacked this thread.

Reminder to all the women herpers out there- if you're an attention seeker- post pics of yourself half naked and act all bimbo.

Seems to work like a charm here.

AntaresiaLady said:
I can't believe with all the entendre's and innuendo that someone hasn't smacked this thread.

Reminder to all the women herpers out there- if you're an attention seeker- post pics of yourself half naked and act all bimbo.

I think that as a bit harsh A.L and quite rude to a new member

Rude?

Donkey- re read some of the dirty things being said to the 'new member'. Then call me rude.

Greenwillow, you need to follow up you prudy back shots like Gordon did....methinks.

i love rob because he loves bikinis,

man life would be so boring if it was run by bimbo haters,

post a pic of your bikini AntaresiaLady

we will do the same for you,

im not a bimbo steve and bimbo haters can die coz bimbos are funny

Oh come on Marie - why would you even bother commenting, everyone knows its just a laugh - even Gordon/Sara. Pull the claws back in! Why does it even bother you that see maybe seeking attention? You've got plenty of posts

Gee what a response. Just an airhead posting photos of her boobs to get attention and you're all hanging around like dogs after a b****h in heat. Sad really that it's taken so much of your time...

J.

hi sarah,
sorry didn't mean you were a bimbo, lol,

come on jamie, don't you think theres enough bad things in life without you and others trying to bag some members trying to have a bit of fun,
i know you have a life, but hell it must be boring as hell..............

thats right, only the elite can have fun here, we have offended the elite, you really know how to try and bring down new members, maybe you should remember that you were new once and also younger, well i think you might have been,

Pythoninfinite said:
Just an airhead posting photos of her boobs to get attention and you're all hanging around like dogs after a b****h in heat.

But they're such great boobs. :)

Pythoninfinite said:
Sad really that it's taken so much of your time...

True, but i can't think of anything better i could have done for the last hour than stare at that pic. :)

HAHAHAAHA OK well im kinda glad i made people smile hahahahaha how many of you made some1 smile today ha well i think i made like 1000 hahaha so well cheers

You made me smile princess, and i'd love to return the favour one day. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back