'Terrified' police officer 'threatened' with two huge snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be pretty mad if someone came to take my dogs away aswell :(

Thats just given me a great idea, Death adders in a sling shot.

lol, my username is always a way to go!
"Get back!!"
*whipcrack, scream)
"His whip bit me!!!"

for those who dont know =)
oxyuranus microlepid is the inland taipan/fierce snake, the snake with the most toxic venom in the world!
MWAHAHAHAHAA!!

The blind and deaf dog was a noise problem? Seems to me like a case of nasty complaining neighbours.

The blind and deaf dog was a noise problem? Seems to me like a case of nasty complaining neighbours.

They're the worst type hehe... they bark at anything... if they can't see it, they can't hear.. all they can do is smell it so they bark!!!

The other one prolly was just barking because the deaf blind collie was... It's the 16 years old thing that gets me.. that's pretty old for a doggie.... Maybe was getting ready to be fed to the boa...

Would love to know what that guy has in his collection... and if they were all well kept.

Does sound like a lot of animals.

There was an inspector morse (or something similar) with a very similar story.. hang on.. PC Moore... Morse... hmmmmm.... I wonder....

lol

PS - Inland Taipan most toxic venom of any land animal... but isn't the most toxic venom from the sea snake thingee... I remember steve telling me that.

Last edited:
His only experience with snakes was holding one 15years ago? And he felt it necessary to punch the guy 3 or 4 times? Or please!
I would get very cranky myself if someone came to take my animals away! With or without warning!

i wonder did he fight hes way out while holding these 2 large snakes that he was struggling to carry

"He opened the glass door and took out two very large snakes," the officer told the court.
"They were quite heavy, must have been six foot long. He had problems carrying them"

"The officers ran out of the garage, trying to block the door but Dunn managed to fight his way out."

"Due to his aggressive manner I punched him three to four times to subdue him, your honour," the officer added.
Dunn received two black eyes and cuts and grazes to his face and body."

i think thats wrong they are trained to take someone down in 1 shot/punch whatever you want to call it

even i can take some one down twice the size of me with 1 quick jab and those of you who have met me know im not exactly a big person

i think this is more to the point

"Mr English suggested the officer was "terrified" of the reptiles and had simply "over-reacted on seeing the snakes."

enough of my thoughts for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back