Test driving new camera: GTP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its safe to say you must be rapt as the pics are awesome.

Thanks guys, Yeah I'm pretty fond of the new camera already :) I'll be sure to post up more photos when I get a chance.

Brilliant work Sara. Love them all.

Sounds like you've got a nice little setup using a light tent and lamps. That's actually a really good idea.

Can't wait to see what you shoot next :D

Absolutely fantastic pictures.... it must help alot to have beautiful subjects to photograph aswell :)
Keep them coming everyday, couldnt take enough!!

Thanks guys, I can't take credit for the snakes though, the green is one of Baden's.
I'm expecting a new arrival later today, once he's settled in and fed etc I'll get some pics. I'm always on the lookout for some new talent :)

Hey Sara. you have had that yellow person a while now so thats your good work that has him looking like that.
solar 17 [Baden]

they are lovely pics but also that is a lovely GTP beautiful head lovely and blocky cant wait to see more pics of the little darling

Yeah he's a cutie alright. I do love a boofy head, I think that's part of what I love so much about roughies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back